Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New favorite foundation

I have really been liking Revlon's ColorStay Foundation for Normal/Dry skin. I bought it in 110 Ivory, which is the lightest shade they have. (I'm extremely pale :p)

The coverage is medium-heavy. It does require quite a bit of blending into the skin so a good foundation brush is a must. Overall, I like the way it looks on my face. It lasts all day, and I've never had any problems with break outs or any other reactions since I started using it. I sometimes wear it alone, but most of the the time I set it with a mineral loose powder.

The packaging kind of sucks. I would prefer a pump instead of waiting for the product to come out, which can sometimes lead to too much product coming out.

I bought this for 40% off at Rite Aid. The original price was $12.99.

Overall, I give this foundation 8 brushes out of 10. I knocked off 2 brushes for the packaging and also for it's slight toughness to blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment