Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feeling kinda down...

Hey everybody. I haven't really posted much lately because my ferret hasn't been doing too well, and I had to leave him at the vet overnight last night. It's really been consuming my thoughts, and I've been feeling really down about it so I probably won't be posting much for a little while. I created a list of things that I want to accomplish on here soon, and it's pretty long so keep a look out for that.

I placed an order with E.L.F.Cosmetics last week which I believe I already mentioned, but they sent me an email yesterday saying that one of the products I ordered is currently out of stock so they're going to ship everything I ordered once that one product comes in again. It's kind of a bummer that I have to wait a little longer, but they said they are going to include a $5 gift card for having to wait which I suppose isn't too bad considering a lot of their stuff is fairly cheap.

Anyway, that's all for now. Everybody just please keep my little Bubba in your thoughts and hope that he makes a speedy recovery.





< ---- My little Bubba <3

No comments:

Post a Comment