Friday, April 1, 2011

Nail Design

Hello my fellow makeup fiends. I'm trying to get more posts in, but it's been a very, very stressful week for me. I had to put my ferret to sleep yesterday which was not easy for me, at all. I've been trying to hold my head up and look on the bright side. I miss him very much. <3

Anyway, I did a cool nail design today. It's kinda simple, but I really like it. I used black and an opaque white nail polish and alternated between colors on every other nail. I then put polka dots on each nail with the opposite color. The white nail polish with the black polka dots reminds me of a Dalmatian haha.

Here is a list of the products I used:
  • Wet n Wild nail color in 424A - Black Creme
  • Sinful Colors in Snow Me White
  • Sinful Colors in 1638 - Bad Chick
I used a toothpick with the Black Creme nail polish to draw the black dots. The Bad Chick nail polish has a very thin brush that I used to make the white dots.

Sorry the picture isn't very good quality. I took it from my cell phone because my camera was taking worse pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment