Friday, April 8, 2011

ELF Cosmetics

Yayyy, I finally got my order from ELF cosmetics. I wasn't expecting it to arrive today so I was totally psyched when I saw it. I've never tried any of their stuff before so I'm hoping I like what I got.

Here's a list of everything I ordered along with a link to them as well:

  • Professional 9 piece brush set. It comes in a nice case, but it smells kinda weird. Hopefully when I wash the brushes they won't smell too bad.
  • Burgundy wristlet so I can carry makeup when I'm out and about.
  • Dual pencil sharpener. Needed a big sharpener for my NYX jumbo eyeliners :)
  • Kabuki face brush. Oh my gosh it is soooo soft. I ordered one from Coastal Scents not too long ago, but I have a feeling I'll be using this one a lot more often.
  • Ivory cream eyeliner. Wanted to try this for lining my waterline because the white eyeliners I have suck. Hoping this works better and lasts longer.
  • Berry Mix cream eyeshadow
  • I ordered the 83 piece makeup set because it was on sale for only $3.50 (it's a $35 value so it was 90% off). I swatched some of the eyeshadows and blushes on my hand, and the texture is very chalky which I'm probably not going to like, but for $3.50, I guess I can over look it. It also comes with some lip glosses too which I may wear from time to time. I'm not really a person who wears lip gloss often (though I seem to buy it often!), but we'll see.
I'm really excited to try all of this out. My ferret seems excited too. She keeps trying to climb into the box it came in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment