Friday, April 29, 2011

LoveMode.com Order Review

So I just got my order from Lovemode.com. I got 2 shirts (here is one and here is the other). First things first, let me just say that their shipping is extremely fast! I put in my order on Wednesday at 10:45 AM EST, and it arrived here today (Friday of the same week). I live in New York, and they sent it from California!! That makes me very happy. Especially since I didn't have to pay for the shipping :)

The shirts themselves are really nice! The first one is a really nice soft feeling material. The only thing about it is that it's a little bit whiter in the picture than it is in real life, but it's really not that big of an issue to me! It's super cute and perfect for spring and summer. It would look really cute paired with shorts, a skirt, jeans, leggings, everything! I got it in a medium, which is the size I usually order from all stores, and it fits me perfectly. (This shirt also comes in black and a light pink).

The second shirt is gorgeous! I love the colors on it. I could really see myself doing some awesome eye makeup to go along with it. This too would be lovely paired with any kind of bottoms. It would also look cute with a belt tied at the waist as well. I also got this in a size medium, and it fits perfectly also.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my order. I will definitely be ordering more from them in the future (as soon as I build up my bank account a little bit :) ). There were other tops and dresses that I would have gotten had I more money. I highly recommend this store! Remember, it's only an online store so you can't go there directly, but it shouldn't be too much of an issue. They're having their free shipping and 40% off up for a few more weeks I believe so if you want to get something from them, don't hesitate to do so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment