Wednesday, April 20, 2011

False Eyelashes Rant

Just why? I never understood false eyelashes. I mean, I guess if you're going for a really dramatic look, false eyelashes can really make a difference, but I sometimes just think they're unnecessary. Especially if someone created such a beautiful look with their eyeshadow and then they put on these huge, long eyelashes that just covers it all up. Every girl of course wants to have long, luscious eyelashes, and maybe I just don't understand it because my eyelashes are kinda long, but they just seem a little excessive sometimes.

What really freaks me out though is that most false lashes are 100% human hair...why would you want someone else's hair on your eyes? Haha I know it's completely sanitary and all, but it still just creeps me out just a bit. I've never exactly worn false lashes so I guess I can't really understand all the hype surrounding them, and I will probably never wear them, but whatever floats your boat I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment