Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LoveMode - A juniors clothing store

I know this has nothing to do with makeup, but this is also my blog so I can write about whatever I want. :-p

Anyway, I just found out about this website called LoveMode that has juniors clothing. I know, I know I'm 25, but juniors clothing is what I fit best in :-)

From my understanding, it's a fairly new clothing company. They are only found online so you can't physically go to a store, but their website is very organized and easy to navigate. They have plenty of adorable tops, not much in the way of jeans, some nice dresses and skirts, and apparently their accessory line is "coming soon" according to the website. I really liked a lot of the tops, but I only ordered 2 as money is kinda tight right now...(plus I recently ordered some stuff from HauteLook and dELiA*s so there's some more money gone :-P)

So they are having a store wide sale for 40% off (which is really good!) and free shipping on all orders, no price limit!! (I am such a sucker for free shipping). Also, if you "Like" their page on Facebook, you are automatically entered in a contest to receive a $50 gift card. Pretty darn cool!

If you end up ordering anything, leave a comment letting me know what you got! I like to see what other people like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment